Role Type: Full-Time Permanent
is a fast-growing technology solutions and professional services organisation, specialising in Data and Analytics. Our Data and AI
products and services enable better business decisions, delivering powerful insights to decision makers.
The culture of our organisation is based on three fundamental values: Innovation, Integrity and Inclusiveness. Placing our clients at the core of everything that we do, we work closely with them to provide them with the necessary experience and expertise to achieve, and exceed, their business objectives.
We are looking for a passionate, determined and talented Power BI specialist to join our growing team in a dynamic and ambitious environment. Our client base is spread across a range of different industries, and as we continue to grow, you will have the opportunity to influence and contribute to a variety of interesting projects.
With our team due to double in size in the coming months, this opportunity will suit a flexible, driven individual, who enjoys a challenge and has an energetic and enthusiastic approach.
Reporting to the Chief Data Strategist, your key areas of responsibility will be as follows:
- Work alongside key stakeholders and cross-functional teams to deliver reports, dashboards and visualisations using Power BI.
- Enhance and improve existing reports and dashboards.
- Develop a full understanding of relevant data and the business process that generate it.
- Working with information gathered from multiple sources, be able to evaluate and document business requirements, ensuring that the proposed solutions are reconciled with all business inputs.
- Using interviews, workshops, documentation reviews, business analysis and business process evaluations, gather business requirements.
- Work with the data available to understand, validate and test business requirements.
- Document, design and build dashboards that are impactful and easily adopted.
- Establish standards and principles for the design of high value Dashboards and Visualisations.
- Provide technical recommendations and direction on the development and implementation of reports & dashboards in adherence with the standards
- Utilise data, visualisations and Power BI dashboard capabilities to deliver effective and compelling enterprise quality reporting outputs. Design and develop Power BI dashboards and reports to meet the needs of stakeholders
- Communicate complex data insights in a clear and compelling way, using visualisation, charts, and other storytelling techniques
- Continuously monitor and improve the performance of Power BI solutions
- Keep up-to-date with new features and updates in Power BI and related technologies
- Stay up-to-date with the latest data visualisation and storytelling techniques and tools
The role will be Dublin-based, in a flexible working environment, with a mix of remote working from home, working from our offices in Dun Laoghaire and some onsite work at customer sites.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and an opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals in a fast-paced environment. If you are passionate about business intelligence and data visualization, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.